The following are blogs with my writings, also my only novel:
On my novel, some professional critics like it, others highly critical. One critic said my novel reminds him of Hunter S. Thompson. Another said the novel is not a novel, but an outline of a novel. One movie producer wanted to make a movie out of a story in the novel but backed out when another producer announced a movie project.
For me, however, I never came around to get serious with sales & marketing of my novel. I have started work on my second novel. Perhaps I will now get serious about sales and marketing.
Apart from working on my novel, I am on vacation, a tourist traveling, & started a blog on this at > Terence The Curious
For the past few years, I focused mostly, on global & American news at > Terence Writings
All the blogs combined, excluding Terence Writing and Terence The Curious, since I started blogging in 2008, total hits come to about 4 million.
1) House of Four Cracked Door (A Novel) http://newyorkreligion.wordpress.com
2) Thai Intel News Center (A Daily Dose of Thai News) http://thaishortnews.wordpress.com
3) Thai Intel Economic News (Thailand’s Economic News) http://entrepreneurthai.wordpress.com
4) Thai Intel Diplomacy News (Thailand’s Diplomacy & Defense News) http://aseandefense.wordpress.com
5) Thai Intel ASEAN News (ASEAN News & Analysis) http://aseaneconomist.wordpress.com
6) Thai Intel Investigative News (Investigative Reports) http://assassinationthaksin.wordpress.com
7) Thai Intel Journalism News (News on Thai Journalism) http://thaijournalismwatch.wordpress.com
8) Thai Intelligence News (A Democratic Activist Blog) http://thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com
9) Men’s Night Out (Lots of Sexy) https://wordpress.com/stats/day/terrysexygirl.wordpress.com